Purposeful Holiday Making
MEBO t R ·� C NCERT 26/01/2019, 2.00-5.00 P. M. ALPHA Kindergarten and Day care
Ente amment, Ex cted Outcomes: The programme aimed •
1. The children will explore new or re-affirn:, old or traditional ways of engaging and utilizing their time during school holidays
2. The children will make new friends which is a positive step towards independence, personal accountability, and responsible decision making.
MCs: 1. Abaho Edwin
1. Cotrid Nayiga
Line Up of Items
2. Queen Ainemugisha (for the storytelling session) 2. Joshua Akampurira (for the Drama session)
!National Anthem; East African Anthem
Fashion Parade & Modeling Speech, Debate, Storytelling i.e. Speech:1. Princeton M. (UGANDA)
r Teacher Robert
Warm Up Exercises & Games
The Telephone Line One Man went to Mow
2. Precious M. (LIONS)
3.Joshua A. (My First day at MEBO) Debate:Godwin (Moderator): Nayiga (Secretary); Angelo (Time Keeper)
Proposers:Joshua & Princeton
Opposers: Queen & Precious
Storytelling: Queen, Daniella, Michelle, Godwin
“Save the environment from Kaveera”
Exhibition and”Shops” -for”sales” of Individual Arts/Handcrafts
Craft making themed,
1. Morning Prayer
Namanda D., Ela T., Namata M., Nabunje C.
Nayiga Cotrid AkampuriraJoshua
3. Christopher Columbus 4. My Favourite Day s.Jingle Bells
Aruho G., Abaho E.
Precious M., Princeton M., Queen C.
• The Man and the Rabbit
• Easter Saturday
• Nankasa-Bakisimba-Muwogola • Ekitaguriro / Ekizino
Award of Certificates Afterwards, departure at leisure